Here are the highlights from AngelList Venture’s report for the third quarter of 2021:
- 3Q21 was the second-best quarter ever for early-stage startups on AngelList in terms of positive activity which means markups and exits.
- Around 11.3% of the startups in AngelList Venture’s portfolio raised a round or exited.
- Median pre-seed valuations were $8M and median seed-stage valuations were $15M.
- Blockchain and crypto startups on AngelList captured 16.6% of all deployed capital.
- Female founder led startups were 17.95% of all deals.
You can read all of their findings at 3Q21 State of U.S. Early-Stage Venture & Startups Report.
Easy peasy to share this story with your peeps